What personal data do we collect and when?
We collect the following information about you:
• Name and Surname
• Email address
• Date of Birth
• Contact phone number(s)
• Purchase information
• Personal information you put on social media
• Delivery address(s)
• Billing address
We collect the information in the following circumstances:
• When you register to or use our website
• When you allow social media sites to provide your data to us
• When you contact us by telephone or email
• When completing any of our surveys or leaving us a review
• When you've given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
• To enable us to personalise your shopping experience on our sites and in our company..
• To allow us to handle your orders, deliver products and process your payments and refunds (including to ensure secure payment and prevent fraud).
• To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints.
• For statistical, analytical or survey purposes - so we can improve our websites and the services we offer you.
• To enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other business functions on our behalf such as advertising on social media sites you might use and visit.
There are number of legal bases which allow us to use your personal data. The following sets out more detailed explanations of the bases we rely on to collect and process your personal data:
If you visit our site and are not an existing customer we might ask for your consent to process your data, so that we can send you our special offers and news.
2. Contractual obligations
Our primary use of this basis is when you purchase our products. In this situation it is necessary for us to process your personal data in order to fulfil your order and send your goods to you.
3. Legitimate Interest
It may be necessary to use your data to help us run our business. For example, to action any changes to your account that you request, or to personalise the services we provide - with the aim of improving your customer experience. We will only use your data in these instances, where doing so does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
It is our duty to protect all personal data gathered and in order to do this our teams follow our internal data management policies and handle the data with the greatest level of care and expertise available to us. They do this by using various security technologies and internal procedures to ensure that it is kept safe and secure.
We only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected (subject to any legal requirements). Once it is no longer necessary, we will either delete the data.
Sometimes we will share your personal data with trusted third parties. We will do this in the following circumstances:
• To process your order e.g. with delivery drivers, or with third party payment service provider
When we share information with third parties, we will ensure that:
• We only provide the data they need to perform their specific function
• They only use the data provided as intended
• They have the requisite measures in place to protect your data and delete it once the function has been performed, or delete it when we cease working with them